1tbsp Custard Powder
1/2tsp Coffee Powder
1/2 Cup Water
1 tsp Vanila Essence
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Mix all ingredients together in heavy bottom pan.
- Whisk until all become well incorporated.
- Place the pan on medium heat,keep whisking and bring it to boil.
- Low the heat and keep whisking for 7-8 minutes.It will get very thick but can be pour easily.
- Sieve the custard into 3-4 serving glasses.
- Can be served hot.If going to serve cold then cover the glasses with foil and let them chill in fridge for atleast 2 hours.
# If you will not cover whiling chilling a layer will form on top which doesn't look nice while serving.
## Butter gives shine to custard.You can add more sugar if you like.