Some days back i posted here my Coconut Pancakes,which were too whole wheat ! this time i tried fruity version and served them with oranges and jam instead of honey or maple syrup.. it was loved by all...
I am gonna try different versions by using other fruits very soon..Right now i am just waiting for summer for Mangoes
This is my way to have my pancake !!
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1.5tbsp Baking powder
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Orange Juice/Water
2tbsp Jam (Orange marmaled/mixed fruit)
Pinch of Salt
8-10 Orange Slices(d-seeded)
- Sieve flour and baking powder together.
- Mix milk,oil and juice/water,make thick batter.
- Heat jam with 1 tbsp water for few seconds than mix in batter.
- Finally melt the butter and mix in.
- Heat non-stick pan,Place a ladle full batter in center and let it spread by its own.
- When it look cooked at edges,flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot with jam spread and orange wedges.
# Jam spread could be make by melting 4 tbsp jam with 2 tbsp water.