This delight is really easy and quick to make...filling and nutritious too !! what else we need to go for any recipe ;)...So,here is Recipe for Apple kheer..
1tbsp Condensed Milk(optional)
2 Cardamom Seeds(powdered)
few strands of Saffron(optional)
- Grate apple with skin on.
- soak saffron(if using) in 2tbsp of warm milk.
- Heat a pan and add grated apple with sugar and cardamom powder.Let it cook till moisture evaporate.Add half milk and let it simmer on medium heat till it reduce to half.again add remaining milk and condensed milk(if using).
- Cook till you get desired consistency.Finally add nuts and saffron milk.
- Remove from heat.Let it get chilled in fridge for 1-2 hrs.
- Garnish with nuts or apple pieces and serve.
# don't add raw apple in milk directly otherwise milk will curdle.
## if you are not using condensed milk, than adjust the sweetness.
### you can add some cornflour dissolved in some milk as thickening agent.
Sent to Event:
Also: Priya's event page.