This was we had in dinner last night with beer :) actually its really good to make for small gathering as go no snacks !!This time i experimented with some beer and turned out real good crispy beer flavored fritters,goes well with drinks ...We absolutely loved it !!
1Cup Fine Flour
1tsp Chili powder
1/2tsp Coriander powder
1 Lemon juice
1tsp Chat Masala
Salt to taste
Oil for Frying
- Cut the cauliflower in small florets and boil in water untill half done.
- Make a thick batter using flour,spices(other than chat masala),cornflour and beer.
- Add boiled cauliflower in batter and mix properly.
- Heat oil in deep pan.Drop floret one by one in oil(5-6 at a time).and fry on medium heat untill golden brown in color.
- Sprinkle chat masala on fried fritter and mix well.
- Serve hot with ketchup,mayonese or any dip of your choice.
# If batter is too thick just add bit of water but not too much otherwise it will suck alot of oil.