I got this recipe while searching for capsicum dishes...Its a staple food of South Africa and basically its a spicy stir fried vegetables.They have it in meal,as dipping sauce for bread etc !!
I made this several time,as side dish for guests..Some time i make puree of left over and use it as pizza or sandwich sauce (just add some exta spices) ;)...Today i just had them with roasted papad !! :P Next i am planning to make it with chicken ! :)
3-4 Green Chilies
1Cup Beans (baked/boiled)
Salt to taste
1tsp Curry powder
- Heat oil in the pan.Saute onion and green chilies for 1minute.
- Add chopped capsicum and cauliflower.Mix and let it cook with lid on for 5minutes on low heat.
- Boil tomatoes in 2cup water for 2-3 minutes.Remove from water n put in cold water for 5 minutes.Peel and chop them finely.
- Add chopped tomatoes,grated carrots,curry powder and salt to taste.Close the lid and let it cook on low flame,till veggies are completly cooked.
- Add beans,cook for another 5minutes.
- Remove from heat.Garnish with some coriander.
# Can be serve warm as side dish or cold as dipping sauce.
## It can be stored in fridge for week.
Linked to Events: