"Nankhatai",as far as i know,everyone loves them !! ;) including me..i still remember when mom use to bring them while coming back from shopping :) ...Today i tried to make them bit healthier by using wheat flour instead of fine flour.(person like me who have big big sweet tooth,need this :P) result was dense yet tasty cookies !
1Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4tsp Baking powder
1/8tsp Nutmeg powder
1/4tsp Cardamom powder
- Preheat oven on 150'C
- Sift flour and baking powder together.
- Mix sugar and oil properly.Add cardamon and nutmeg,mix again.
- Finally add flour and knead properly.Leave it on room temprature for 15minutes.
- Make 12 balls from dough and bake for 20minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them rest for a while.
- Store in airtight container.