Another soup which is very favorite in our friend circle..Its very healthy n filling in winter.Corns give a nice sweetness and texture.I don't add cream generally but while serving for guests i add some on top while serving.
1.5 Cup Milk
1tsp Black pepper(powder)
Salt to taste
1/2Cup Sweet Corns(optional)
- Blend and make very fine paste of boiled spinach.
- In pan heat butter.Saute finely chopped onion for 1minute.
- Add flour and saute for few seconds.turn the heat low and mix in milk and spinach paste.
- Mix it well so that no lumps form.Bring it to boil and then simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Finally add black pepper.
- Top with dollop of butter or cream and serve hot.
# You can add some cream while adding black pepper for richer flavor.