Its best trick to use leftover roti/chapaties.and its a very healthy n filling to take as breakfast ! It can be made in many version like southindian style or north indian style but i like indo-chinese style one...some time i specially make some roti to make this. :P You can add any veggies or even eggs as per your taste buds !
2 Green Chilies
1/2tsp Ginger(fine chopped)
1Cup Cabbage (shredded)
1/2cup Carrot (shredded)
1 Capsicum (thinly chopped)
2-3 Beans (chopped)
1Cup Baby Spinach(optional)
1tsp Soya Sauce
1tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1Cup Roasted Peanuts(optional)
Salt to taste
- Cut Roti/chapaties in thin strips with knife and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan.Add chopped onion,garlic and ginger,saute for minute.
- Add all veggies and fry on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add all sauce,salt and cook the veggies on low heat till its tender.
- Finely add roties and mix properly.and remove from heat.
- Mix roasted peanuts and Serve hot.
# You can add some water before adding roti,if roti are tight in texture.
## If you like crunchy veggies than no need to cook them on low heat.
### You can add garam masala and tomatoes instead of sauces to make indian version.