Whole Wheat,Honey,Coconut,Eggless !!! what else you need to get motivated to make these sweeties ;) .. Can be made anytime as very less work is required ! :)
1Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4tsp Baking powder
1/4tsp Cardamom powder
- Preheat oven on 150'C
- Sift flour and baking powder together.
- Mix milk and honey properly by using fork.
- Mix sugar and oil properly.Add cardamonand coconut,mix again.
- Finally add flour and knead properly with milk.
- Leave it on room temprature for 10 minutes.
- Roll it in 1-1.5 inch thick sheet and cut in desired shape.
- Bake for 20minutes on middle rack.
- Remove from oven and let them rest for a while.
- Store in airtight container.
# You can replace cardamom by vanilla essence.
## Adjust sweetness as per your liking.