I made them last month but because of festivals and all,not able to upload here.These cookies are so crunchy and light in texture..Just loved it !! So,without further delay here is my recipe.... :)
1/2Cup All purpose flour
1/2tsp Baking Powder
- Sieve the flour and baking powder in a bowl and keep aside.
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy. Add half of egg,mix well.
- Add the flour mixture along with cashewnuts and mix well.
- Add the cornflakes,mix properly.
- Spoon into a sheet.Brush remaining egg on top of each cookie and bake in a preheated oven (180C) for about 12 – 14 minutes or till it turns golden brown on the edges.
- Let it cool down completely and store in air tight container.
# It will be chewy when out of oven.will turn crispy once cool down completely.