2-3 Potatoes medium size(boiled mashed)
1/4tsp Baking soda
1 Tomato big(paste)
1tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1tsp Garam Masala powder(prefer fresh)
1-2 Whole red chilies
Salt to taste
1tsp Coriander Powder
2tbsp Green coriander leaves
Oil for frying
- Make fine paste of onion,ginger-garlic,garam masala,cashew,coriander powder.
- Mix mashed potatoes with 1tbsp cornflour,pinch of garam masala,1/2tsp salt and baking soda.Make Balls of desired shape and size.Roll them on remaining cornflour.
- Fry the prepared ball on medium heat untill they turns golden brown.Remove from oil and place them on paper.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in deep pan.Add whole chilies.after few seconds add onion masala paste and fry n medium heat till oil comes on top.
- Add tomato paste and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in water and let it come to boil.now add milk and salt to taste.
- After 5minutes simmering,remove it from heat and carefully add potatoe balls.
- Top it with cream and then coriander leaves.Close the lid.
- Serve after 5 minutes with bread of your choice or rice.
# You can add finely chopped onions in balls,if you like.
# To increase the gravy with thick consistency you can add 1 boiled onion paste.