Paneer pasanda is one of the recipe which have many version...Generally it is crispy paneer (sometimes stuffed) cubes topped with rich gravy..This time i made the variation of it.
Actually i was having a bowl full of fresh home-made paneer.First i made some paneer stuffed parathas,but still there was half n bowl remaining..So planned to make this for lunch.So,here is my version of paneer pasanda....
(Serving 2 )
1Cup Crushed Cottage Cheese(Paneer)
2tbsp All Purpose Flour
3tbsp Bread crumbs
1tsp Garam masala
1tsp Chili powder
1tbsp Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
- Mix finely crushed paneer with 1tbsp of flour,pinch of salt and garam masala.Make 5-6 flat balls from the mixture.
- Mix 1tbsp flour in 4tbsp water.Dip the balls one by one in it carefully than roll them over bread crumbs.
- Heat some oil on non stick pan.Fry the balls on medium heat till it turns crispy golden brown.
- Make fine paste of onion,ginger-garlic with garam masala and chili powder.
- Make Fine paste of cashews,curd,cream and milk together.
- Heat oil in deep pan.Add masala paste and fry on low heat till oil come on top.
- Low the heat,Mix curd-milk mixture in pan with 1/2cup water and let it simmer on low heat for 5minutes
- Finally add coriander leaves.
- Place fried ball on serving bowl and top it with hot gravy just before serving.
# For risher gravy oil can be replaced by butter.
## You can make balls and gravy in advance but Top the balls at the time of serving otherwise it will loose its crispyness.