These little cookies are Unbelievably easy to make one of those things which you have to hide in the kitchen otherwise won't even get the trace of it ! from outside it looks like normal plain cookies but when take a bite surprise comes out and fill your mouth with melted divine chocolate and makes your eyes big with amusement !!! When i make them,in some cookies melted chocolate oozed out from top and make it even more irresistible ! ;) Next time m gonna try to stuff chocolate cookies with some caramel ! :)
3 1 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
2tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1tbsp warm water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
8-10 chocolate chunks
- Mix flour,salt and baking soda in bowl.
- Cream together the softened butter, white sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and the warm water and mix until just combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough just forms.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Flatten a small ball of dough on a lined baking sheet and press an chocolate chunk in the center. Then, press another small ball of dough on top and seal edges. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Place cookies few inches apart on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until bottoms are golden.
- Let it cool down a bit.enjoy !
# You can keep it in microwave for few minutes to get melted chocolate center.