I am a new bie in baking breads..and this one was my second one :)... i wished to make this from very long time and finally i done it !! I Just loved the aroma coming frommy kitchen while making this....
1Cup All purpose flour
1/2Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2Cup Mushroom(finely chopped)
1/2tsp Garam Masala
1/2tsp Chili flacks
1tsp Green coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1/2tsp Sesame seeds
- Mix yeast in luke warm milk and leave it for 10minutes.than add sugar and oil and mix well.
- Mix both flour and salt in a bowl,make a well in center.Add milk mixture and make a soft dough using greased hand.Leave the dough covered in kitchen for 1 hour.it will become double in size by this time.
- Meanwhile,heat butter in a pan.Saute garlic and onion for 2minutes.add mushroom and chicken.Cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.Mix garam masala,chili flacks and salt.Finally remove from heat and mix coriander leaves.Let it cool down.
- Roll it into a rectangular sheet of 1inch thick around.Place the chicken-mushroom stuffing in center.Follow below picture to make braided bread.
- Place the bread on baking tray.Brush it with egg white,sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.Bake it in preheated oven on 180'C for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy !
# Make sure stuffing is dry otherwise bread will become soggy.