This one is my very first bread loaf which i made just now. Loved the texture and taste of it ! n its healthy too as made with whole wheat flour and i used honey instead of sugar.Surely gonna make them soon again.
You can make the dough in advance and store in fridge to bake it later.just make sure to bring the dough at room temperature before baking.
I brushed to top of my loaf with some egg white a sprinkled sesame seeds to make more intresting. You can skip this completely.
1Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2Cup+2tbsp All purpose Flour
1/2tsp Dry Yeast
2tbsp Butter/Olive oil
- Mix yeast in lukewarm water with honey for 10minutes untill it becomes frothy.
- Add all purpose flour,salt and butter.Mix well.
- Add milk and mix than add wheat flour and make a dough.Use extra fine flour to avoid it from sticking in pan.
- Cover with damp cloth or cling sheet and leave it in damp place of kitchen for 2-3 hour.it will be double in size.
- Kneed the dough and place it in baking pan.Leave it covered for another 1 hour.
- Bake it in preheated oven on 180'C for 40-45 minutes.Let it rest for 10-15 minutes and its ready to serve.
# To make it vegan,just replace milk with almond milk.
## You can prepare dough and store in fridge.Just bring it to room temperature before baking.