This quiche is very easy and quick to make...and eye catcher in any social gathering !!.it got very subtle flavor.you can add some other veggies if you like.
1 Pastry Sheet (for 6'pie dish)
1 Cup boiled spinach
1tbsp Onion(finely chopped)
2-3tbsp Mixed Cheese(grated)
1tsp Dried Herbs(oregeno,basil.pepper)
- Spread the pastry sheet on pie dish,cut the edges.poke the base with fork and bake in preheated oven(180'C) for 10minutes.
- Heat butter in pan.Saute onion till it turns pink.Add corn and carrot with little salt,fry for another couple of minutes.Mix boiled-chopped spinach and fry till it turns dry.remove from heat and keep aside.
- Whisk eggs and cream together for a minute,add dry herbs,cheese and spinach mixture in it and mix properly.
- Pour above mixture in baked pie shell.Bake it on 170'C for 15minutes or till it sets.
- Let it cool down for half an hour and serve warm.
# You can top the quiche with extra cheese which will give it golden crust on top.
## While adding salt just keep in mind that cheese and spinach,both are salty in taste.
### you can substitute 1tbsp cream with 1/4cup milk.