1Cup Fusilli Pasta
2 Garlic Clove
1/8tsp Garam masala Powder
1/4tsp Chili flacks
4-5 Black pepper
1tbsp Tomato Sauce
1/2tsp Oil(prefer olive oil)
Salt to taste
- Boil Paste in salt+oil water till al-dante.Wash in cold water and keep aside.
- Make fine paste of green chili,tomatoes and onion,black pepper with 3/4cup of water.
- In deep pan heat oil.Saute garlic and clove for 1minute than add tomato paste.
- Add salt,chili flacks,Garam Masala and let it cook on low heat for 10 minutes(it ll reduce to half).
- Now add oregano,tomato ketchup and cook for another minute.
- Add boiled pasta and gently mix well.In last add milk.
- Garnish with chili flacks and crushed pepper and serve hot.
# You can top it with grated cheese.
##You can add olives, broccoli etc,if you like.
###I add milk to give creamy texture.you can remove milk from ingredient.