This is one of the simplest cake so far.Also my first egg-less cake which turned out perfect.Also whole wheat flour makes it less sinfull ;)...Finally i got something to make for my vegetarian friends ! :)
1cup Wheat flour
1cup Jaggery (grated)
4 Cardamom (powdered)
1-2drops Vanilla essence
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp Baking Soda
- Sift flour,baking powder and baking soda twice.Mix jaggery in it.
- Add Oil and milk,mix well.
- Now fold in nuts,cardamom powder,vanilla essence.
- Bake in preheated oven(180'C) for 30 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool.Can be served with tea or as snack .