There use to be some time when you feel proud of your self.it can be very small things like this cake...Seriously i felt so good when i have seen and tasted the final result of this recipe..Now a days m trying to create recipe which can be healthy with great taste.This one is surely one of them.I used whole wheat flour instead of refined flour.used just 1egg and in instead of 3/4 cup sugar,i used just 1/4cup sugar n 4 sugar-free pills !!
1.25cup Whole wheat Flour
3/4cup Sugar(or 1/4cup sugar+4sugar free pills)
2tbsp Orange juice
2tbsp Coco powder
1tbsp Baking powder
1tbsp Fine Flour
1tsp Espresso coffee
- Blend egg with sugar till it become creamy then add oil and blend again for few minutes.
- Swift wheat flour,fine flour,cornflour and baking powder together and fold in with egg mixture.
- take half of the mixture in separate bowl.
- Now in first bowl add orange juice and mix well.
- In second bowl add coco powder,milk n coffee mixture and mix well.
- In 8" baking tin(greased),pour 2tbsp of cake mix from first bowl,before it spread pour 2tbsp of cake mix from second bowl. Do not stop and wait until the previous batter spreads. Alternate the batter until you finish them.
- Place the cake tin in the cooker and close the lid. Do not place the weight/whistle.Bake in the cooker first on High flame for 5 minutes then low flame for 20 minutes and again medium flame till the cake is done. Remove from the cooker.Invert the cake onto a plate/ rack. Turn the cake back over and let cool.
# you can skip orange juice if you want.