Its really very-very easy and superrr tasty cake to make.I made it today on my 1st anniversary and right now my sister has already finished almost half(within an hour) !!
1/4cup Whole Milk
1/4 cup Butter
1/2tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Cornflour
- In a bowl, beat eggs on high speed for 4-5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Combine flour and baking powder,Baking soda and cornflour. gradually add to batter.beat at low speed until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter just until butter is melted. Add to batter; beat just until combined.
- Pour into a greased baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Top it with whipped cream while serving.