4 Mutton trotters(paya)
5-6 Garlic cloves
2 Black Cardamoms
2-2 Green Cardamoms
8-10 Black pepper
4 Bay Leaves
3-4 Dried Red Chili
1tsp Cumin Seeds
Pinch of Nutmeg
1tsp Turmeric powder
1tsp Coriander powder
1tbsp Green Coriander
1tbsp Mustard Oil
- Roast and clean paya properly. Divide each paya into two pieces.
- Make fine paste of all ingredients except oil and green coriander.
- In Pressure cooker heat oil.Add masala paste and cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes(or untill it start sticking on bottom).
- Add paya and water.Close the lid.
- cook on high flame for 10 minutes than on low flame for 40 minutes.
- Let the pressure down by its own.
- Add fresh green coriander and serve hot with any indian bread.
# you can boil for 5minutes on high flame to clean paya before cooking.