3/4 cup Flour
1/2 cup powder Sugar
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp coffee powder
1-2drops Vanilla essence
- In a bowl, beat eggs on high speed for 4-5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored. Gradually add milk, vanilla essence and oil,beat until mixture is light and fluffy(arround 3-4 minutes).
- Combine flour and baking powder and sugar. gradually add to batter.beat at low speed until smooth.
- Make liquid of coffee and 1/4 cup warm water and add this to mixture.don't mix it totally.
- Pour it in greased baking dish and top it with nuts.
- Steam in medium heat for 20-25 minutes.(untill toothpick comes out clean)
- Let it cool down than de-mold.
#its not very sweet in taste cake.So goes well with chocolate sauce.