1Cup grated Cheese
1.5Cup Noodles (boiled)
1 Onion(finely chopped)
1/4tsp Black pepper powder
1/4tsp Oregano (optional)
Salt to taste
4tbsp Fine flour(Maida)
- Mix noodles with grated cheese,onion,salt black pepper and oregano.
- Now take 1.5tsp mixture in greased palm,put one cheese piece in center and bind it tightly.Repeat this with remaining mixture.
- Make paste of flour with water(check the consistency by dipping your finger,it must well coated with paste)
- Dip these balls in flour paste and finally coat it with dry flour/crumbs one by one.Deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with your choice sauce.
# You can put balls in fridge for some time to make it firm before dipping in flour paste.