This dish is the invention of one very lazy Sunday afternoon..when i was not in mood to make some heavy lunch.It was simply delicious yet simple !
10-12 Garlic Clove
7-8 Green Chilies
2Cup Green coriander
2 Tomatoes (medium)
1tsp Whole garam masala*
1tsp Cumin seeds(jeera)
1/2tsp Fennel seeds (sauf)
1/2tsp Methi seeds
2-3 Bay Leaves
1/2tsp Garam masala powder(optional)
Salt to taste
- Make fine paste of whole spices,garlic,half of green chilies and ginger.
- Make chutney from tomatoes,green coriander and remaining chilies.
- In deep pan heat the oil.Add bay leaves and onions slices.Saute till become golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic masala paste and saute till it starts sticking at bottom of pan.
- Now add chicken with salt and fry on high heat for 10minutes.
- Add 3/4 part of chutney with 1/2cup of water and let it cook on low flame for 15 minutes or till its fully cooked.
- Finally add remaining chutney and garam masala powder and serve hot with roti or paratha.
#you can add lime juice at last for extra kick.
## Adjust green chilies as per your taste buds.
### Add 1cup of Water extra if you want some gravy.
*1tsp Garam masala:5-6 clove,7-8 black pepper,1inch cinnamon,2black cardamom,3green cardamoms,1tsp coriander seeds.
this recipe got the certificate :