1/2Cup plain flour
1/2Cup Mango(diced very finely)
1 Egg white
1 tbsp Sugar
1tsp Baking powder
2 tsp oil
- Mix Egg white and sugar in a bowl till it becomes creamy.than add oil and mix it again.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder in above bowl and fix nicely.
- Finally fold in mango with water.(Don't over mix it)
- Transfer this batter in greased baking dish and steam for around 30minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit than d mold.
- Top with fresh fruits and serve warm or cold.
# You can add mango puree instead of water for intense flavor of mango.