2Cup Multi grain Flour
1Cup Dry fruits(
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2Cup Flex seeds
1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
2tsp Baking Powder
1/2tsp Baking Soda
- Dry roast Flex seeds for 2-3 minutes and grind into fine powder.Add one cup of hot milk and keep aside for 5minutes.
- Now blend it for few minutes.Add oil and sugar and blend again.
- In bowl sift flour,baking powder,baking soda.Add above mixture and mix well.add remaining milk,nuts and vanilla essence.
- Transfer it in greased tin and baking on 180'C for 1hr.
- Let it cool than d-mold.
- Serve with chocolate dip or you can simply spread it on top.
# Batter should be thick otherwise nuts will sink in the bottom while baking.
## You can check with sugar as per your taste.