Its our regional recipe which is very easy and fast to make.
1tsp Red chili powder
1/2tsp Coriander powder
1/2tsp Asafoetida powder
Salt to taste
- Boil Colocasia/Arvi in pressure cooker on high heat for 3 whistles.Drain and peal immediately.
- In heavy bottom pan heat oil.Add ajwain and hing and saute for few seconds.
- Add boiled arvi and fry till golden brown on high heat.it will take around 7-8minutes.
- Now just add all ground spices and mix well.
- Serve hot with Parathas or as side dish.
# Sometimes arvi get over cooked.in that case just keep it in freezer for 1/2hr than use it.