This post i dedicate to my youngest brother as he is allergic to eggs.This one is such super moist and tasty cake that i can prefer this over other recipe..
1/2Cup Coco Powder
1tsp Coffee powder
1/2tsp Baking powder
1tsp Baking Soda
1/2tsp Vanilla essence
- Mix water with coffee powder.
- Sift together flour,coco powder,baking soda,baking powder.
- Blend together all wet ingredients.
- Fold in wet and dry ingredient (don't over blend) and mix properly.
- Pour in greased pan (8" or 9") and bake around 30minutes on 170'C.
- Cool and serve with frosting of your choice.
# Curd must be fresh.
## You can add some chocolate chips for extra chocolaty flavor.
Sent to event: