3Cup Chocolate ganache
1Cup Whipped Cream
1/2Cup Chocolate Chips
1/8 Cup Water
1/2Cup Glucose/chocolate Biscuits (crushed)
- Make sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in warm water.
- Mix Syrup and Rum.
- Crush the cake in very fine pieces.
- in Glass bowl make a even layer of crushed layor.
- Spread 1/3 of crushed cake.sprinkle 2-3tsp of rum-sugar syrup and 1tsp choco-chips.Now spread 2-3tsp Ganache then 1tsp cream.
- Repeat this process 3times.On top layor spread all ganache and chocolate chips.
# You can use whiskey instead of rum.
## You can replace rum by almond syrup if you dont want to use rum.
### You can add Some crushed cherries too.