This is the recipe which my mom got from her mom as its best use of leftover dal.It can be made by any type of dal.(This time i made this with Urad.)
1Cup Cooked dal
1 Onion(finly chopped)
2 Green chilies(finly chopped)
1tbsp Green coriander(chopped)
1/2tsp Cumin Seeds
Salt to taste
- Mix onion,chilies,coriander,hing,cumin seeds,oil and salt in flour.
- Make firm dough with dal.
- Make 5 equal size balls from the dough.
- Take one at a time and roll it into thick chapati.
- Spread some ghee/oil on it and fold it twice(like triangle paratha).again roll it into medium thick paratha.
- Fry this on pan with some oil/ghee.
- Serve hot with tea or Pickle.
#You can add pinch of garam masala if you like.
## Don't roll the paratha very thin otherwise it ll not turn out soft after frying.